- Paul Di Leo
8 tips on how to professionally photograph your home in order to sell it
Proponents of powerful imagery, Compass invests in visuals
editors, creative producers, and the industry's most respected
photographers to capture your home's finest selling points.
1. Declutter. Keep subject matter simple and minimal.
2. Fresh paint, Refinish Floors & New Carpeting
3. Use of light and shadows to add interest.
4. Wet clean trimmed landscaping that glissens.
5. Wide angle photography
6. Use of both color and B & W accent photography.
7. Both distance and closeup shots.
8. Post processing so photos are light, bright, and clear.